Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's time!

They're here and they're cute. Go to the grocery store immediately and buy yourself a bag or two because these are the only snack you need this season. The first time I remember eating Cuties was when I was in England. I had an insane flatmate named Gloria who was a Spanish diva and a dramatic exclaimer. If I were writing a script that she was a character in, I would probably have to put exclamation points behind everything she said because that was how she was. "I cannot live without mandarins!" I obviously didn't care because on a few occasions, after the onset of my addiction and a few miles walk to the source of fruit in a cold and wet English winter, I 'borrowed' some of hers. So there you have it. I'm not above stealing mandarins, so I'll assume you aren't either and sit here in the corner and eat these while watching you suspiciously.

1 comment: